Friday, August 28, 2015

Getting my fix: 2, 3 & 4

I had taken a break from Stitch Fix during most of my pregnancy.  Stitch Fix has maternity clothes but I couldn't justify spending additional money on clothes, especially since this was my second child and I enjoy frequenting some local second hand maternity stores.  I recently received an email from Stitch Fix reminding me of credit I had.  I have had a couple boxes since my initial review and wanted to share some of those items before I get my next box!

My favorite items in all my boxes has definitely been the necklaces!  Below are 3 of them that I have kept and loved!  I actually don't wear a ton of jewelry but I feel like these are such fun statement pieces that I had to have them!  If you are new to Stitch Fix and want to try it, here is $25 off your first purchase Stitch Fix Referral

I am unable to find the name of this necklace but will add it once I find it.
Leona Gem Stone Fan Collar Bay to Baubles necklace
 Christy Layered Bay to Baubles necklace.  And newly pregnant with baby Eleanor :)

Below is a sampling of some of the items I got from my last 3 boxes.  

I kept the grey t-shirt
I kept the mustard blouse and necklace.  I get a lot of use out of the blouse, especially at work!
Another photo of the blouse and necklace
Here is a scarf that I kept-such a fun print and color.





No comments:

Post a Comment